Monday, August 24, 2009

Sunday

We are up early for quiet times and breakfast. The place where we are staying has a tradition of singing before breakfast. So all of our guys break forth in Hillsong music and the lady that runs the place starts to cry. (at that point I did too cause they really did a great job)

We eat quickly then off to church. Pastor Isaac and Carol Williams have really done a great job over the last two years working in the community of Nkobe. The really have turned the church into a Healing Place for a hurting world. I think they must feed 300 plus orphans everyday, help build houses for widows, visit and pray for the sick. Do you get the drift... a real church that is making a real difference.

We get there and enjoy worship in a different language. It was fun and lively. Then I get the chance to share with Pastor Isaac translating. We are talking about a receipe for a heart for missions. I cannot tell you how hard it is for me to share with people that have almost nothing about giving. However in my time in Africa I have realized that is exactly the message that Africa needs. It was fun to share with Isaac translating because of the interaction. We had a sword fight with a pocket knife and a cake knife at one point.

After church we had some lunch with the Mozi guys and headed for home. I have never seen young people more tired than I did yesterday. It was a good kind of tired though. The kind that knows that you did the will of God and left everything on the field.

Thank you to everyone that helps make Children's Cup and HPC Swazi work. Lives are being changed everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment