Saturday, November 12, 2011

Starting Out

This is an experiment for me. I'm just starting out and look forward to what may become a kind of "next chapter" in my life. I'm a little excited and anxious about what might happen as a result...from blogging about what is [in AND around] my life. Past. Present. and Future. For the sake of this blog, I'm titling those accounts to be given, the "swaziland diaries". No capital letter. No relation to a place in/on* the great continent of Africa. Only because I think it's kind of an attractive title and includes part of my surname.
Well, there it is. A start. I look forward to how this progresses and develops. I enjoy writing and telling about what I'm thinking. Bye for now and be ready.

*I'm not really sure...is Swaziland "in" or "on" that great continent? I realize it's geographical location, of course. It's just...is it "in the great continent" or "on the great continent"? Hmmm...probably just on it, I expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment