Friday, July 20, 2012

PHOTOS OF HAPPILY MARRIED COUPLES.....click here


MARRIED COUPLES BETWEEN  WESTERN MEN AND AFRICA LADIES 

          We help our Ladies to get married and stay married 

 












Flower delivery Service
October 01, 2012
"Thanks to the Partners of Africabeauties (Sunshine Love Agency) team for giving me this great chance to meet the woman of my dreams"


Michael: "I am so happy to inform you that Tergalem is the woman for me. I have been corresponding with her on the site for over 1 year and this is my first time to see her in person. After meeting and spending quality time together, this we both agree upon. We are now officially engaged and upon my return to Ethiopia in December we will get married the traditional way, according to her culture. The photos and videos are proof that we are both in love and today we both pronounce ourselves wife and husband, pending the official ceremony in December 2012. Thus, i would respectfully request that her profile be made unavailable,so that no other man can contact her.After our official wedding you will kindly remove her
completely from the site. I am sure this can be confirmed with her that this is both our wish. I would like to thank the AfricaBeauties team and partners Sunshine Love Agency for full support for given me this great chance to meet the woman of my dream. Thank you AfricaBeauties and Sunshine Love Agency Team and blessings to all my Ethiopian family until next time i love you all. You will get more from me in December, love you all.thank you.

Tergalem: "i would like to thank you and the whole africabeauties and officail partners Sunshine Love Agency team for helping me to meet my life time partner Michael. Words cannot express my gratitude and joy for joining the AfricaBeauties website. The whole team including my director has been so helpful and supportive of us that no money can repay you for the great deeds you have done for me. When i met Michael over 1 year ago i have this strong feelings that he was the one for me. Now that i have met and spend time with him i must confess that he is the ideal man for me. Just getting engaged to him has complete my life. We have set to get officially married in December and i would like to invite my dearest friends from africabeauties and Sunshine Love and Road star promotion my representative of sunshine love agency to our cultural wedding in December. We will announce the exact date early October. Wow what can i say wow thank you Africabeauties and love you too Sunshine Love Agency, i love you all and i will tell you more in December."
Thank you all



































 








OTHER HAPPILY  MARRIED COUPLES .
MARRIED COUPLES BETWEEN  WESTERN MEN AND AFRICA LADIES 























        H


No comments:

Post a Comment