Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Sending love to Daddy and Steveo from Afrika!  I wish that I could be there to give hugs and kisses but know that I will have many stored up for you when I get home!
I am so thankful for your love and support. I am thankful for your understanding, knowing that I need to be here because God has called me to love those kids without fathers. I am blessed to have TWO when these kids don't even have one.  Wow, I just realized that.  I am sitting in a public internet cafe about to cry as I am realizing how truly blessed I am.  I will have to write more about this later because I am overwhelmed with emotions.  Just know that I love you, very much.  I know that God gave me you to prepare me for this time here. You helped to mold me and grow me into the woman who is able to leave comfortable life for 2 months to live out in what the natives call "the bush", covered in dirt, just to reach God's children.  Just to tell them that their Daddy in Heaven loves them!  Wow, thank you.  Thank you for EVERYTHING you have done for me and provided me with.  Thank you for teaching me the value of family. I love you. Happy Father's Day! Hugs and Kisses from across the world! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment