Sunday, November 25, 2012

Only a Couple Months Behind

Today I'm sitting in Koh Toa, Thailand with Heather.  There is kind of a Monsoon outside, but it is still a beautiful place to be.  From Swaziland, I have been to Bejing to visit a friend Alicia Ritter.  I hung out in Bangkok for about a week, and then spent about 7 days in Myanmar.  On Nov 20, I met Heather Ashcroft at the Bangkok Airport.  We are traveling for a month before we head to Chaing Mai to work with Integrated Tribal Development Programs.   I'm about a month and a half behind on the blogging related to time, inconsistent internet, and my usual procrastinating ways.  I'm not sure how to post them out of order.  So today, I'm going to try to update some stories from Swaziland, and I'm posting this entry so that folks will not be completely confused.  Greetings from lovely rainy Koh Toa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment